By Gone Days in Beaumaris

Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths who's father is second on the left in
the top row

Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths
Beaumaris

Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths
Beaumaris

Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths
Beaumaris

Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths
Beaumaris

Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths
Beaumaris

Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths
Beaumaris

Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths
Beaumaris

Photo by courtesy
of Mr.John Griffiths

Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths

Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths
Photo by courtesy
of Mr. John Griffiths

Beaumaris Pier
with Cafe
Year Unknown
Photo by courtesy
of Glyn Jones

Gallows Point
Year unknown
Photo by courtesy
of Glyn Jones

Beaumaris Pier
with Cafe
Late 50's to early 60's ?

Fieldmarshal and Mrs.Smuts Lifeboat
Naming ceremony
July 23rd. 1948

" Town Gate "
Under archway from the Town to the Pier.
Believed to be 1919.

Holidaymakers on Pier with Bulkeley Hotel in the
background
Believed to be 1900.

West End Beaumaris
Believed to be
1904

Church Street
Beaumaris
Believed to be
1924

Castle Street
Beaumaris
Date unknown.

View from Beaumaris Cemetery down to houses at West End
Date unknown.

The Lairds Site, Fryer's Bay in their Heyday showing Boats, Buses, Planes

Return to the previous page